Zhineng Qigong Introductory Class – Online
Online via Zoom: 25 & 26 February 2023 (Weekend Class)
Wisdom * Zhineng Qigong is officially recognized as one of the most effective Qigong & healing forms to activate your life force energy and well-being from within. The Zhineng Qigong practice also promotes emotional and mental balance to better cope with daily challenges. New ideas and creativity help us in achieving our dreams and visions. Focus and concentration are improving. No matter what the circumstance are we learn to maintain „our sunshine mind“.
Focus & Content
In this introductory course Britta Stalling will explain the individual movements of the Lift Qi Up Pour Qi Down method and other Level 1 methods and give Zhineng Qigong beginners a brief insight into theory & practice.
The „Hold Qi Up and Pour Qi Down“ method (Peng Qi Guan Ding Fa) is the foundation of Zhineng (Wisdom) Qigong and practiced by millions of people worldwide. It’s a perfect approach for prevention and activating the self-healing abilities of your body. It also promotes improved awareness, inner wisdom, better life choices, utilizing more of your potential, and falling in love with your true-self to live the life you love!
One characteristic of this practice is that the mind and Qi integrate into one and you use your mind consciousness to induce Qi. Slow, gentle, relaxed, meditative movements are combined with the mind’s consciousness and visualizations to induce the internal Qi to move outward and external Qi to be absorbed inwardly. The exchange of external and internal Qi through nourishing the body’s membrane contact system is enhanced and harmonized. This method is very effective to collect and gather Qi. While the quality and quantity of your bodily Qi improves, the pathways linking you to the universal Hunyuan Qi are opened.
The method is very easy to learn and yet super effective. It can also be practiced by people with physical limitations, as the use of the mind is more important than the perfection of the movements.
We will share these powerful practice methods with you, which you can choose to incorporate in your own daily practice routine:
- Introduction to the Zhineng Qigong Methods Level 1
- Explanation of the individual movement and sequences of the Hold Qi Up Pour Qi Down Method (movements, meditations, visualizations)
- Understanding some basic fundamentals of Zhineng Qigong Science and Hunyuan Qi Therapy theories
- Basic information about the body posture and relevant acupuncture points
Smooth, gentle and balanced movements combined with affirmations and visualizations support the relaxation of the body in a natural way. Vitality, the joy for life, inner strength and balance are increasing. You will feel rejuvenated and refreshed.
This short introductory Zhineng Qigong course is primarily for Qigong beginners, but advanced students are also very welcome to participate.
You will receive your full schedule upon registration
Online via Zoom:
Saturday 25 February 2023: 15h00 – 18h00 CEST (Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone) / 09h00 – 12h00 EST (New York Time Zone)
Sunday 26 February 2023: 15h00 – 18h00 CEST (Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone) / 09h00 – 12h00 EST (New York Time Zone)
Link to a time zone converter: www.worldtimebuddy.com
Total hours: 6 hrs
Investment in your Health and Well-being:
If you wish to register for the program but prefer not to pay online, you can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will gladly issue an invoice for an electronic bank transfer.
Participation Fee includes:
- Live Theory and Practice Sessions on Saturday and Sunday online via Zoom
- Informative and interactive E-Book: “Chinese Sport Health-building Methods – First level of the dynamic method of Zhineng Qigong: Hold Qi Up Pour Qi Down Method”
- Video download of a complete set of videos of the Lift Qi Up Pour Qi Down Method ***
- If you miss any of the scheduled sessions, we will provide with you the essentials of presentations and practices. Please note, that this might take some time before we are able to share them with you.
***Features of the downloadable Video Set:
- 10 step by step learning videos
- Use of different camera angles to show all movements in detail
- Subtitles in English for better understanding
- Extra-large text so you can practice in front of your computer
- Comprehensive bonus material
- Taught by one of the most reputable Zhineng Qigong Masters worldwide
- Download to your computer or mobile device to be viewed anytime, anywhere.