Life Changer Online: Self-Healing Online with Master Yuantong Liu and Britta Stalling
Via Zoom online: 24 October – 18 November 2020
Empowering a self-healing journey based on the wisdom and methods of the first medicine-less hospital Gregg Braden is referring to in his talks. Join from the comfort of your home and learn from one of the world’s leading Qigong Master Yuantong Liu and a team of international Hunyuan Qi therapists who will provide effective health practices to assist participants in activating their self-health care management skills and self-healing powers.
This online program is suitable for anyone interested in the power of self-healing, no pre-existing knowledge is required, it is equally suitable for beginners and advanced Zhineng Qigong students.
If you miss any of the scheduled sessions, we will provide with you the essentials of presentations and practices.
Powerful experiences of previous participants
- ” I feel more confident in the possibility of self-healing”
- “I sense that I have the ability to heal”
- “I have healed both physically and emotionally – my mind is clear and nourished
Focus and Content:
Qigong Medicine or Hunyuan Qi Therapy looks at holistic aspects of health and well-being. It considers the whole body in its entirety with its physical, emotional and mental states of well-being. Thus, health gains a wider and deeper meaning, as it goes beyond the matter of whether a disease has disappeared or not.
Wisdom * Zhineng Qigong and Hunyuan Qi Therapy is officially recognized as one of the most effective Qigong & healing forms to activate your self-healing power and life force energy.
In this program we share cutting edge knowledge, skills and effective practices for nourishing holistic health, self-healing and well-being from inside, we explore the meaning of true health from a Zhineng Qigong Science perspective and share more insights into the secrets, methods and technical skills of Hunyuan Qi Therapy for participatory self-health care management.
Theories and practices:
- The three pillars of True Health
- Physical well-being based on healthy nerve cells and healthy cerebral cortex activities in the human brain
- Holistic well-being based on healthy relationships between human beings and nature, with one-self and between the body, emotions and the mind
- Upright and healthy mind-set induces healthy thoughts – healthy thoughts are set up based on the natural and conscious principles and laws of life evolution and regeneration
- Difference between participative and initiative self-healing compared to Western and TCM medicine
What you can expect:
- Methods for activating and deepening self-healing approaches based on Zhineng Qigong Science and Hunyuan Qi Therapy
- Building a powerful and effective Qi field for holistic health development and enhancement
- Self-health care management tools & self-healing meditations and practices under the guidance of Master Liu and an international team of Hunyuan Qi Therapists
- Enhance your well-being from within: strengthen and stabilize your mind, create emotional balance, improve the body’s functions and abilities, develop better focus and concentration
- E-Book on “What is True Health”
Among others, we will share these powerful practice methods with you, which you can choose to incorporate in your own daily practice routine:
- Different ways of practicing La Qi for self-healing
- Focus on physical well-being
- Balance the emotions
- Heal the relationships to others and to one-self
- Creating a sense of calm, relaxation and mental stability
- Zhineng Qigong Level 2: Crane’s Neck | Dragon’s Head
- Zhineng Qigong Level 2: Bend Body | Arch Back
- Zhineng Qigong Level 2: Turn pelvis
- Zhineng Qigong Level 1: Wall Squats | Qi Squats
- Zhineng Qigong all Levels: Regulating the body posture
- Zhineng Qigong all Levels: Three Centers Merge
- Zhineng Qigong all Levels: Three Dantian Column La Qi
- Zhineng Qigong all Levels: 8 verses life meditation
- Zhineng Qigong all Levels: Smiling Gong (Homework)
- Zhineng Qigong all Levels: Xu Yin N Chanting
- Zhineng Qigong all Levels: Hun Yuan Ling Tong Chanting Meditation
- Zhineng Qigong all Levels: Use Hun Yuan Ling Tong as an approach to transform the negative information into the positive
- Zhineng Qigong all Levels: Training the willpower of consciousness: Chen Qi
- Zhineng Qigong all Levels: Powerful intention is the first step of self-healing
Online theory & practice sessions on weekends:
October 24, 25, 31 and November 1, 7, 8
- All Saturdays 15h00 – 18h00 (CET / Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone) / 09h00 – 12h00 New York Time Zone
- All Sundays 15h00 – 17h00 (CET / Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone) / 09h00 – 11h00 New York Time Zone
Plus optional practice sessions on Wednesdays:
October 28 and November 4, 11
- All Wednesdays 17h00 – 19h00 (CET / Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone) / 11h00 – 13h00 New York Time Zone
Q & A Session: Wednesday 18 November, 17h00 – 19h00 (CET / Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone) / 11h00 – 13h00 New York Time Zone
Total hours: 23 hrs
You will receive your full schedule upon registration
Investment in your Health and Well-being:
230 Euro | USD 270
Participation Fee includes:
- Live Theory and Practice Sessions on Saturdays and Sundays online via Zoom
- Practice Sessions on Wednesdays
- E-Book on “What is True Health”
- If you miss any of the scheduled sessions, we will provide with you the essentials of presentations and practices. Please note, that this might take some time before we are able to share them with you
Optional Add-On: 4 individual therapy sessions with selected certified Hunyuan Qi Therapists over the time of the program (30min per session)
140 Euro | USD 160
for four individual sessions with a certified Hunyuan Qi Therapist
*Please note that payment for the individual therapy sessions is made directly to the Hunyuan Qi therapist. He / she will contact you to schedule the sessions directly with you and discuss ways of payment.
If you are interested in booking these individual therapy sessions, please send us an email to email@example.com so that we can connect you with one of the participating Hunyuan Qi Therapists.
Optional: Book your own Hunyuan Qi Therapist for 4 individual sessions by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can connect you with one of the participating Hunyuan Qi Therapists.
“With an open heart and mind, control of one’s own consciousness is not only possible, but a logical outcome. A properly set healing intention for yourself and others is already the start of a healthier and more authentic life! We must learn to control our thoughts and know how to activate the Hun Yuan Qi for holistic health promotion to heal ourselves and others to live our best life.” – Master Yuantong Liu