Travel and Healing Retreat in Inner Mongolia, China with Teachers Sun Yu and Xi Xiaofeng
This is a journey to :
- Open your heart, to awaken inner peace and joy
- Explore the traditional Mongolian nomadic lifestyle and culture
- Experience deep healing in nature
- Transform all your anxiety, stress, inner fears and insecurity
Everyone’s heart has their own grassland: it’s wide and open, vast and boundless; its beauty makes your heart open to find inner truth; with clear rivers, blue skies of limitless energy, white clouds, flowers in bloom, Mongolian yurts, cattle, sheep and horses, primeval forests, wetlands and starry skies… and also original Mongolian culture, Mongolian folk music (the magical throat singing (khoomei), string instruments, and the melodious Mongolian ‘chang diao’). Everything here touches your heart and seems full of legends.
Date : 19 June – 9 July 2024
The maximum number for this retreat is 40 students.
The cut-off date to register is 30 April 2024.
Contents of the healing course
- Learn Zhineng Qigong medical theory and healing methods.
- Vanquish negative emotions that impact your health.
- Discover the power of thought that transforms inner blockages and restlessness.
- Receive the pure energy of heaven and earth through unifying with nature.
- Change your field of consciousness to heal your body and mind.
- Learn to inhabit your own carefree safe space.
- Build qigong thinking habits to live life more positively.
- Three days silent fasting to purify your body and mind.
- Teachers will offer individual healing guidance to each participant.
- Receive healing from the teachers, and group qi field healing.
The total price is: 16800 RMB (visit website for more details)
Please contact Teacher Xi: email@example.com