“Zhineng Qigong Science – Qi Healing in action” Retreat
Allow yourself to be supported in your journey to regain your health and well-being by one of the world’s leading Zhineng Qigong Masters: Yuantong Liu.
Master Liu is sharing Zhineng Qigong theories, principles and methods since over 40 years and was trained directly by Dr Pang Ming during the rigorous teachers’ program in the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Clinic & Training Center – globally renowned as the first “medicine-less hospital in the world”.
Master Yuantong Liu has supported thousands of people suffering from different kind of illnesses in an empowering process to complete recovery. Enjoy being guided into an in-depth experience of strengthening your own health and well-being intention, process and recovery by practicing a scientifically proven and evidence-based system and approach developed by Prof. Dr. Pang Ming. After the 12 days of this retreat, you will be well equipped and confident to continue to practice the skills and methods shared by Master Liu. You will also understand the main aspects of Hunyuan Qi Therapy – the Qigong medicine – based on Zhineng Qigong Science.
Zhineng Qigong is a life practice that inexorably leads to improved health, an experience of inner peace, balance, joy and the flowering of inherent wisdom.
In this retreat, Master Liu’s focus will be on sharing the empowering essence you need for your own Qi healing journey. He will guide, mentor and coach you so you gain confidence and trust in your own recovery process.
12 days: Oct 1 to Oct 19, 2021
Training Days: Fridays, Saturdays, Mondays and Tuesday
Training Times on Fridays, Mondays and Tuesdays:
14h30 – 16h30 (CET, Berlin, Amsterdam)
08h30 – 10h30 (New York)
20h30 – 22h30 (Chinese Beijing time)
Training Times Saturdays:
14h30 – 17h30 (CET, Berlin, Amsterdam)
08h30 – 11h30 (New York)
20h30 – 23h30 (Chinese Beijing time)
No class on: Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
Check your own time zone: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
Total of: 27 Hours
To register for this retreat, please send Master Liu an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Topics and Qi Healing practices based on Zhineng Qigong Science
- Use of internal Qi for healing
- Organize a Hunyuan Qi Field for Qi healing
- La Qi for Qi healing
- Unite 3 Dantian Qi for Qi healing
- How to use your consciousness for Qi healing
- Hua-San, Mei-le, Tong-le, Hao-la healing method
- Repeat gathering and sending Qi with healing information Healing Method
- Joint Group healing
- Sharing and Q & A
Participation Fee and Payment:
350 Euro | 410 USD
- 10% discount for participants who have joined any of Master Liu’s workshops before
- 20% discount for Masterclass Students, Hunyuan Consciousness Science students, Hunyuan Qi Therapists and certified Zhineng Qigong Science teachers
Mission of the Life Qi Center
Based on over 30 years of practice experience, teaching and dedication, we find our guidance in the Entirety Hun Yuan Knowledge of Zhineng Qigong Science, created by Dr. Pang Ming. We help people opening up to practice and developing a Zhineng Qigong consciousness with the aim to improve human health. Our drive is to make Zhineng Qigong practice accessible worldwide, integrated in modern life and life sciences.
Vision of the Life Qi center
Zhineng Qigong is an open system, enabling us to help human civilizations to progress, to unite and to harmonize people. Our aim is to build an international Qigong science community. We serve people who want to improve their health. We are guided by the science and practice of Hun Yuan Qi or Energy healing therapy which is medicine less and improves the health levels of the physical, emotional and mental state.
About Master Yuantong Liu
Master Liu is sharing Zhineng Qigong theories, principles and methods since over 36 years and was trained directly by Dr Pang Ming during the rigorous teachers’ program in the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Clinic & Training Center – globally renowned as the first “medicine-less hospital in the world”.
He continued to work closely with Dr Ming for 10 years and has supported the healing of thousands of people – including from mental, chronic and terminal illnesses. He teaches the theories, principles and method of Zhineng Qigong healing in his own Zhineng Qigong Center in China, as well as in Europe, the USA, Mexico, South Africa, Indonesia and Malaysia. His commitment to travelling globally is based on his vision to share the wisdom, power and benefits of Zhineng Qigong Hunyuan Qi Therapy with as many people as possible. Healing, inner wisdom, balance, increased self-awareness, trust and confidence in sharing the healing methods with others are concrete results of studying and learning from Master Yuantong Liu.
A brief overview of some of his accomplishments:
- Founder and Owner of Yuantong Taiji Healing Centre in Meishan, Sichuan, China
- First Zhineng Qigong Teacher to share Zhineng Qigong in Tibet
- President Worldwide Association of Zhineng Qigong Science, USA
- Co-Founder and Master Teacher of Zhineng Qigong Master Class, Level 1-3, Zhigong Instituut (Epe, The Netherlands)
- Co-Founder and Master Teacher of Zhineng Qigong Centre of Consciousness Study, Stockholm, Sweden
- Co-Founder and Master Teacher and Coach of International Hunyuan Qi Therapy
- “Mentor for Self-Healthcare in China” Award from the Council for „Innovative theories, methods & practical applications for Self-Healthcare Management “(Beijing)
and be inspired in this 20min interview with Master Liu in which he speaks freely about his personal life and Zhineng Qigong